500 & SPORTSMAN RULES
* Open – Minimum age of 15. All drivers must be approved by the Promoter.
* Sportsman - 25 yrs. & older or Driver must weigh min. #200.
* A Minor Release Form must be filled out for Drivers under 18 yrs. of age each season.
* If a Parent or Guardian is not present at a race event, a designated Guardian is mandatory.
* Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times when in the pit area.
* Parent or Guardian is responsible for the actions of their minor Child.
* An operational Raceciever is mandatory for all Drivers so they may receive direction from Officials when on the track.
* Any Single Cylinder Engine, Any cc. No big street type engines, i.e.; 650, 750, 1100cc, etc.
* Strokers OK. If you have questions, ask!!!!!!!
* 500's: RR 33 rule. Any brand OK.
* Sportsman: RR 33 rule. Any brand OK. Minimum Durometer reading .
* OPEN - #450 Kart & Driver.
* SPORTSMAN - #475 Kart & Driver.
* 110 Octane Race Gasoline only in this class.
* Fuel must be purchased at the track.
* No E 85, Oxygenates, Fuel Enhancers or Additives of any type.
* 2 Stroke Lubrication Oil OK. Must not contain any Fuel Performance Enhancers.
* No Blending of Fuel Products in any way.
* Fuel is a Tech item & may be tested at anytime during competition. If your fuel test does not match the fuel we sell,
you could be disqualified.